If you must wake up at 4:30AM and head to the gym for some early cardio on your birthday, this is an awesome thing to see as you get into your car.

While driving to work, my carpool buddy said, "Today calls for special drinks." Though the bars weren't open at 6:30, we did stop by Starbucks for a round.
Since there was end of grade testing going on, my students were quiet for a long period of time in the morning.
My teaching partner and good friend gave me a Tervis tumbler and a gift certificate to the hottest frozen yogurt joint in town. We ordered lunch--a rare treat in a rural school--and had it delivered to us on the playground. The students played together relatively nicely and blew off the stress of testing all afternoon.
I received my annual phone call--with singing--from two lovely ladies (and their Mom Mom) in Philadelphia.
My family gathered for dinner at a delightful, landmark restaurant. I received a Phillies beach towel--a reminder that the pool and the beach are not too far away.
Then my parents and I went to see Jerry Seinfeld perform and we laughed and laughed.
Crazy high school girls, thoughtful co-workers, friends near-and-far, and a close-knit family--they made it an awesome birthday. As one of those friends pointed out, it was a reminder that I am "vibrantly loved."
So happy you were celebrated so well. What a blessing! Now go enjoy your year. Live in the now and don't get too much ahead of yourself
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry I missed your birthday! I hope it was half as wonderful as you!
ReplyDeleteHope your WHOLE YEAR is this awesome - God Whispering bits of love to your heart...*hugs*
ReplyDelete