Here I am in the Coke lounge choosing my songs. I went with Carole King's I Feel the Earth Move and also took on Heart's Alone. My performance of I Feel the Earth Move was good enough to get me into the 5:00 show.
Rehearsing before the show.
Being introduced with the other contestants: Paula, a pregnant former cruise-ship singer and Justin, a 17-year-old who performs in show choir (but says his life is not like Glee).
To vote for me, the 800+ people in the audience had to push button number 1.
The teenage girls in the audience voted Justin through to the show's finale later in the day.
While Justin waited around to do another show, I got to have fun in the park.
My dad, who also auditioned, was pretty proud of me. That added to the fun of the day.
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat is too fun. I wish I could have seen it . . . but these pics are pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteSOOO wish it was on Youtube! YOU ROCK...as usual!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete