.jpg)
I've never seen the lake this high before.

Caught this couple enjoying lunch and a nap on the lake.

The aftermath of Sunday night's Tornado-palooza.
I also saw some firefighters on bikes and really wanted to get a photo of them, but I suppose if you're going to put out fires on bikes, you have to be fast. They got away before I could capture them for a friend of mine who is equally fond of bikes and firemen.
I didn't want to be rude, so I passed on the chance to photograph a dog wearing a saddle bag. But I had to wonder, was the dog carrying his owner's stuff, or his own?
Here are a couple photos taken from my brief trip to the beach--not from my bike.

We have a hard time remembering the restaurants we visit at the beach. Hopefully we'll be able to remember this one.

Sunset at Murrell's Inlet.
Have seen this sunset myself from this spot years ago! Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I'm a bit behind in reading, but I'm catching up tonight...ummm, hello, bikes and firemen?! Mercy me!
ReplyDelete