skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Worlds Apart
Where Proverbs 31 meets Carrie Bradshaw.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
I Get Around
During the Advent season, I will be contributing some posts to a
blog
my friend Debbie is putting together with the purpose of keeping Advent worshipful and Christ-centered. I hope you will check it out and be encouraged by it.
Advent Reflections
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who's That Girl?
Joy
North Carolina
Believer, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, singer.
View my complete profile
Change the World
Get this widget!
Friends in Blog Places
Finding My Way
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
9 years ago
Digging in
I voted in 2016
9 years ago
My Vintage Blueprint
Taking Our eyes Off Our Dreams
10 years ago
Moments With Michelle
Literary Moments - Books Read in 2015
10 years ago
Nothing But The Krums
The Line in the Sand
10 years ago
Just Like Us
Christ's Ministry Continues On
13 years ago
An Accomplished Woman
June Garden Update
14 years ago
Grace Homestead
16 Balls in the Air
I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
I Believe in Yesterday
►
2012
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
▼
2011
(15)
▼
November
(4)
I Get Around
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year?
Come Ye Thankful People, Come
It's All Coming Back to Me Now
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(47)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(45)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment