This week, my friend Hannah set off on an admirable project--writing a blog post each day about someone she admires. When I first read about her project, I was dismayed someone in my circle had beaten me to the punch--for this is an idea I've often considered.
Being the generous sort, Hannah encouraged me to join the fun because we could "keep each other on track and talk about it." It seems like a good time for me to take on such a project. First of all, it's summer and I have time to blog. Second of all, I have committed to writing every day this summer in some form or fashion. Next, it will help the guests for my 40th birthday bash begin to get acquainted. And, finally, I will be pleasantly challenged to come up with song lyrics to match the wonderful people in my life.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
9 years ago
Oh good, a head start on the fun for your 40th!!
ReplyDelete